[asterisk-users] IP Phone recommendation

Philipp von Klitzing klitzing at pool.informatik.rwth-aachen.de
Thu Feb 11 04:58:52 CST 2010

Hi!

> On the 'used' market I can't really fault the Swissvoice 1P10S (The
> SIP version). Web Browser/Phone configuration, simple, works flawlessly
> with Asterisk, can take a headset and around £10-£20 used.

Agreed - but do note that this is a single line phone (correct me if I am
wrong). And although hardly anyone will be interested: It also works fine
with Asterisk using MGCP instead of SIP.

By the way it appears that Innovaphone is still selling this as "IP110".
http://www.innovaphone.com/index.php?id=125&L=0

The latest SIP firmware I am aware of is dated Jul 2006: build 101b4
If anyone happens to know about a later version I'd be interested to
learn more about it.

Philipp