[asterisk-users] IP Phone recommendation

Ishfaq Malik ish at pack-net.co.uk
Thu Feb 11 03:37:33 CST 2010

Hi

We use Snom phones pretty exclusively and find them to be really good.
So long as you get the firmware version up to 7.3.28 you shouldn't have
any issues.

They are really good for remote configuring and management and also have
a really nice web interface for the user to use if the phones and PCs
are on the same network.

Ish

--
Ishfaq Malik