[asterisk-users] Dial script

C F shmaltz at gmail.com
Sat Feb 6 21:30:59 CST 2010

Sorry Thomas, but I have to agree with Karl on this one.
We have been here long enough to smell whats behind a posters motives.
There are the guys that make a living out of this one way or another,
usually selling a usefull service. Which is quite noticeable on the
type of posts those people make and questions they ask.
Then there are the ones that decided they have to buy a PBX for their
small business and know how to use the Interweb and bumped across this
free software and barge in here and bombard the list with questions.
Then there are the academic ones, those who just want to learn (some
call em white hat hackers/freakers).
Then there are the ones that want to use asterisk as a single purpose
thingy like calling card platform etc.
Those are all legit motives and ALL noticeable from what they post,
ask and area of expertise within asterisk.
You my friend belong to a group called scammers or spammers, there is
no legit reason whatsoever to dial 10,000 numbers in sequence, none
whatsoever. If your post would have been really academic then it would
have shown some clues that you might know what asterisk is about, but
you have shown you know nothing about asterisk and the only interest
you have in asterisk is to war dial.
Yes and that all from my good sens of smell.