[asterisk-users] Dial script

Steve Edwards asterisk.org at sedwards.com
Sat Feb 6 10:30:17 CST 2010

On Sat, 6 Feb 2010, Thomas Perron wrote:

> My inquiry is to understand how I could configure a system to do it. I
> have since learned that Asterisk has features in the code to do this
> (auto dial out, features.conf and .call files.)  The 10000 example is a
> bit extreme but it really does not matter what the number is for this.
> Dialogic has a system that provides notification so I am trying to see
> how I can build my own.  Understanding simultaneous and concurrent call
> capabilities is important.  Karl.  Steve.  Please don't bother me with
> you immature insults.

Maybe if you didn't top-post and actually read my replies you would have
noticed that my posts were purely informative and directed at helping you.
I was neither immature or insulting.

Maybe if you had invested a little bit more effort you would have found
your answers via Google. Although I already knew the answers, I entered
appropriate queries into Google to provide you with links as you
requested and to show you how easy it was -- feed a man and teach him to
fish.

Maybe if you had put enough effort into framing a specific question with
sufficient detail the first time you wouldn't have appeared to be what
others characterized as a wannabe spammer.

--
Thanks in advance,