[asterisk-users] Dial script

Michelle Dupuis support at ocg.ca
Sat Feb 6 11:44:48 CST 2010

Please use your quill and ink pot as well, and remember we can't insert
blank paper into the front of a book, only writing on blank pages at the
end.

Oh wait, the advent of computers has allowed us to conveniently insert the
most recent text at the TOP of a message, to prevent people from having to
reread the same stuff every time.

Just because this list's moderator has chosen bottom posting doesn't make it
right, logical, common sense, etc.  How about we don't belittle people who
don't notice?