[asterisk-users] Smallest possible Asterisk VM

Darrick Hartman dhartman at djhsolutions.com
Tue Feb 2 00:40:48 CST 2010

AstLinux is well under that.  You could build a custom image that
contains only what you want and have it under 30M.  We have support for
sqlite3, but not mysql or postgresql.  You would have to build your own
package to include python.  Our build environment is based on buildroot,
but has been heavily modified to suit our needs.  Feel free to ask
questions on the astlinux-devel mailing list.

http://www.astlinux.org

Darrick