[asterisk-users] Asterisk 1.4.38 - unknown signalling bri_cpe

Administrator TOOTAI admin at tootai.net
Tue Dec 28 16:49:19 UTC 2010

Le 28/12/2010 16:53, Kevin P. Fleming a écrit :
> [...]
> The Hx8 card manual (on the Digium website) clearly states on page 46
> that the minimum required version of Asterisk for use with these cards
> is Asterisk 1.6.0.1.

Hmmh, reading *before buying* 45 pages from a manual to know exactly the
working environment seems to me a little bit extreme ;-) And people
which are buying worldwide from a reseller doesnt perhaps have the
reaction to go to Digium website.

Please note that we don't blame you. We installed those cards on a
1.6.2.15 Asterisk version but faced 2 problems with IAX; solutions where
to switch back to 1.4 or to replace the IAX trunk with a SIP one. But
seems that 1.6.16-rc1 resolved the main problem (crappy audio)

[...]

--
Daniel