[asterisk-users] Using SIP stack within Asterisk to reboot phones - Possible?

Damian Ryszka rychu at sileman.net.pl
Tue Dec 28 08:15:30 UTC 2010

Dnia Mon, 27 Dec 2010 14:30:37 -0500
Bruce B <bruceb444 at gmail.com> napisał(a):

> That is all I see and the phone is not restarted.

I have the same problem with SPA508G and I think that there a bug in
authorization - when I set "Auth Resync-Reboot: No", I'm able to
reset the phone.

When I set "Auth Resync-Reboot: Yes", I can see, that the phone is
receiving notify in syslog and try to do auth:

Dec 28 09:02:03 *.*.*.* [1]SipNotifyCmd 8
Dec 28 09:02:03 *.*.*.* SIP: Challenge NOTIFY

On asterisk I can see:

0.000000 asterisk -> phone SIP Request: NOTIFY
sip:test at phone:5060

0.012148 phone -> asterisk
  SIP Status: 401 Unauthorized

As far i know, asterisk should continue digest authorization
process at this point.

Greets,
--
Damian Ryszka aka Rychu