[asterisk-users] Agents login

Damian Ryszka rychu at sileman.net.pl
Tue Dec 28 07:52:43 UTC 2010

Dnia Tue, 28 Dec 2010 08:02:51 +0200
Michael <voip.question at gmail.com> napisał(a):

> I think that the command we need is AgentCallbackLogin. We're
> building a script to study the entire functionality of queues,
> agents and everything around it.

Perhaps you noticed, that AgentCallbackLogin() has been removed in 1.6
series.

To log in Agents into queues I'm using AddQueueMember() and
to remove RemoveQueueMember(). To make authorization I've tried to
use Read() application to read PIN and username from caller and
compare his input with mysql (ODBC driver) with success but I didn't
have time to finish it.

I hope that above will be useful.

Greets,
--