[asterisk-users] CEL and custom values.

Bryant Zimmerman BryantZ at zktech.com
Mon Dec 27 17:10:11 UTC 2010

I am setting up CEL with asterisk 1.8 and so far so good. The issue I was
hoping to address here was also being able to get storage of other values
such as HANGUPCAUSE and other variables that are used for billing and
quality of service. The CEL documentation starts out by saying that we can
not store any other variables but then at the top of that section it says
this is incorrect and that section of the documentation needs to be
changed.   So how can I set a variable for storage when a CEL log event is
fired. I want to be able to add some additional fields to my database so
when a CEL storage event is fired that the values of variables are stored
to my database or CSV if the variable is set. Is there something like the
CDR(field)=value but for CEL(field)=value.

Any help is appreciated.

Bryant