[asterisk-users] One way crappy audio in iax call - Asterisk 1.6.2.15

Administrator TOOTAI admin at tootai.net
Fri Dec 24 14:40:11 UTC 2010

Hi,

We had 2 asterisk 1.4 connected together in iax, all was fine. One of
them was upgraded (server and Asterisk) in 1.6.2.15, the other end is in
1.4.38

When calling to 1.4 to 1.6.2 -remember, it's iax- all is good. But
calling from 1.6.2 to 1.4 give a bad audio to calling party (words are
cutted, you can't understand the words). On callee party it's still good.

We replace 1.6.2 version with 1.4.38 and everything is going back to
normal, good audio on both side does'nt matter who call.

I already opened another thread about problem with iax and Asterisk
1.6.2 (rsa auth not working anymore). Are there some known problems with
iax and 1.6 version of Asterisk?

Thanks for any hint

--
Daniel