[asterisk-users] Asterisk and Alcatel digital phone's

Sander Naudts s.naudts at intersui.be
Sat Dec 18 11:58:24 UTC 2010

Hi,

I'm sorry if this is already asked somewhere on the list but I couldn't find it.

We have an old PBX system controlled by our Telecom provider. There are analog phones but also digital alcatel phone's connected to it. These are not ip based but legacy digital phone's.

Is there a way how we can connect them to our own Asterisk PBX? The old PBX is going to be removed, so it has to be a solution: Digital alacatel phone -> directly connected to Asterisk.

Is there some hardware gateway or something we can use?

We looked at the Grandstream GXW4024 gateway for our analog phones but I'm not sure the digital one's can connect to that one as well.

Kind regards,

Sander Naudts