[asterisk-users] Error building network library on OpenSolaris and 1.8.1-rc1

Tilghman Lesher tlesher at digium.com
Sat Dec 11 06:11:37 UTC 2010

On Friday 10 December 2010 22:12:20 RR wrote:
> Hi Tilghman,
> Btw w.r.t to the patch delivered for this bug, as I stated in the notes,
> it worked for trunk. I tried it for 1.6.2.15 and the patch came up with
> a few errors, as in the patch wasn't clean and I just looked at the
> configure.ac.rej file and made the changes manually. I wanted to test
> building this on Solaris 10 u9, but wasn't able to due to my messed up
> dev environment. I will fix this environment and test compiling and
> building it assuming I made the changes that the patch was supposed to
> make correctly. Will let you know . I was going to add that as a note
> to the bug report itself but then I got distracted with something else
> and now it's closed and I'll have to repoen it to add any more notes.

Please try 1.6.2 in SVN before reopening the issue.  The patch has been
applied across all branches to which it is relevant.  There are certainly
commits in 1.6.2 that are not in the latest release, due to our policy of
making release candidates, and those commits could be the reason why
the patch does not apply cleanly to a release.

--
Tilghman Lesher