[asterisk-users] Error building network library on OpenSolaris and 1.8.1-rc1

RR ranjtech at gmail.com
Sat Dec 11 04:12:20 UTC 2010

Hi Tilghman,
Btw w.r.t to the patch delivered for this bug, as I stated in the notes, it
worked for trunk. I tried it for 1.6.2.15 and the patch came up with a few
errors, as in the patch wasn't clean and I just looked at the
configure.ac.rej file and made the changes manually. I wanted to test
building this on Solaris 10 u9, but wasn't able to due to my messed up dev
environment. I will fix this environment and test compiling and building it
assuming I made the changes that the patch was supposed to make correctly.
Will let you know . I was going to add that as a note to the bug report
itself but then I got distracted with something else and now it's closed and
I'll have to repoen it to add any more notes. Just FYI.
\RR