[asterisk-users] Error building network library on OpenSolaris and 1.8.1-rc1

RR ranjtech at gmail.com
Wed Dec 8 20:21:57 UTC 2010

Hi Guys,
Any one want to take a stab at helping with this please?? All I have found
so far is that the netsock.c file has code that references to taking note
when it's being built on a Solaris platform, but since I don't understand
this a whole lot, I am not sure where to go from here...this is the excerpt
from the netsock.c file:

*#if defined (SOLARIS)
#include <sys/sockio.h>
#elif defined(HAVE_GETIFADDRS)
#include <ifaddrs.h>
#endif
*
I would've have thought this would have taken care of the issue by making
sure 'make' handles this correctly but I guess not. Anyone? Please?

Thanks
\RR