[asterisk-users] debug audio or channel

Steve Edwards asterisk.org at sedwards.com
Wed Dec 8 00:34:42 UTC 2010

On Tue, 7 Dec 2010, Thomas Perron wrote:

> A calls B.
> B rings
> Says connected.
> But the call is not bridged and therefor no audio passes.
> very simple dial plan.

> Does anyone have any short answers on how I can fix this problem:

0) Don't use clouds.

1) Start poking about with wireshark and see if audio is flowing.

If the call is connecting, it sounds like 5060 is being passed OK. If
audio is not being passed, it sounds like... Well, it doesn't sound like
anything, so the problem may be a router or firewall issue.

--
Thanks in advance,