[asterisk-users] Asterisk 1.6 (Web-meetme)

Manmohan Singh Jandu manmohansj at gmail.com
Fri Dec 3 21:44:11 UTC 2010

Hi Dan,

In meetme.conf the schedule=yes was commented, after removing its working fine.

But one strange thing had started now. I started getting segmentation fault.

following are the errors which i see in it:

warning: difference appears to be caused by prelink, adjusting expectations

warning: .dynamic section for "/usr/lib/libodbcinst.so.1" is not at
the expected address

warning: difference appears to be caused by prelink, adjusting expectations

warning: .dynamic section for "/usr/lib/libogg.so.0" is not at the
expected address

warning: difference appears to be caused by prelink, adjusting expectations

warning: .dynamic section for "/usr/lib/libbluetooth.so.2" is not at
the expected address

warning: difference appears to be caused by prelink, adjusting expectations
Reading symbols from /lib/libssl.so.6...(no debugging symbols found)...done.
Loaded symbols for /lib/libssl.so.6
Reading symbols from /lib/libcrypto.so.6...(no debugging symbols found)...done.
Loaded symbols for /lib/libcrypto.so.6
Reading symbols from /lib/libc.so.6...(no debugging symbols found)...done.
Loaded symbols for /lib/libc.so.6
Reading symbols from /usr/lib/libxml2.so.2...(no debugging symbols
found)...done.
Loaded symbols for /usr/lib/libxml2.so.2
Reading symbols from /usr/lib/libz.so.1...(no debugging symbols found)...done.
Loaded symbols for /usr/lib/libz.so.1

Thanks & Regards
Manmohan Singh

On Sat, Dec 4, 2010 at 1:12 AM, Dan Austin <Dan_Austin at phoenix.com> wrote:
> Manmohan wrote:
>> I am currently on Asterisk 1.6.2.14.
> Do you have schedule=yes in meetme.conf?  I incorrectly
> remembered/thought that all of the Realtime features were
> controlled by that option, only a small number, such as
> end times and CDR logging
>
> On Sat, Dec 4, 2010 at 12:09 AM, Dan Austin <Dan_Austin at phoenix.com> wrote:
>> Manmohan wrote:
>>
>>> I am really not sure if this is related to the meetme in asterisk OR
>>> this is something to do in web-meetme. I tried to google but didnt get
>>> any proper results.
>>> I am facing one issue in Web-meetme on the expiry of any conference
>>> that we create.
>>> I am having Web-meetme 4.0.2 over Asterisk 1.6
>>> Any conference we create in web-meetme never expires. I am not sure if
>>> i am missing while configuring, though i didnt find anything in
>>> lib/define.php  also checked in asterisk that can point me, which can
>>> help me in fixing this issue.
>>
>> Since you can join the conference you created with WMM, the Realtime
>> settings are likely correct.
>>
>> You do not mention which version of 1.6 you are on, so I would guess
>> that you are on 1.6.2.7 or older.  For a variety of reasons the
>> realtime feature, in particular the scheduling code, was added and
>> tweaked over a wide range of 1.6 releases.  The first one I would consider
>> feature complete for use with Web-MeetMe is 1.6.2.7, and even that version
>> has a trivial, but nasty bug that causes segfaults (fixed in a recent 1.6.2
>> release)
>>
>> Dan
>
> --

Thanks & Regards