[asterisk-users] Asterisk 1.6 (Web-meetme)

Dan Austin Dan_Austin at Phoenix.com
Fri Dec 3 21:12:22 UTC 2010

Manmohan wrote:
> I am currently on Asterisk 1.6.2.14.
Do you have schedule=yes in meetme.conf?  I incorrectly
remembered/thought that all of the Realtime features were
controlled by that option, only a small number, such as
end times and CDR logging