[asterisk-users] Asterisk 1.6 (Web-meetme)

Dan Austin Dan_Austin at Phoenix.com
Fri Dec 3 20:09:01 UTC 2010

Manmohan wrote:

> I am really not sure if this is related to the meetme in asterisk OR
> this is something to do in web-meetme. I tried to google but didnt get
> any proper results.
> I am facing one issue in Web-meetme on the expiry of any conference
> that we create.
> I am having Web-meetme 4.0.2 over Asterisk 1.6
> Any conference we create in web-meetme never expires. I am not sure if
> i am missing while configuring, though i didnt find anything in
> lib/define.php  also checked in asterisk that can point me, which can
> help me in fixing this issue.

Since you can join the conference you created with WMM, the Realtime
settings are likely correct.

You do not mention which version of 1.6 you are on, so I would guess
that you are on 1.6.2.7 or older.  For a variety of reasons the
realtime feature, in particular the scheduling code, was added and
tweaked over a wide range of 1.6 releases.  The first one I would consider
feature complete for use with Web-MeetMe is 1.6.2.7, and even that version
has a trivial, but nasty bug that causes segfaults (fixed in a recent 1.6.2
release)

Dan