[asterisk-users] Asterisk 1.6 (Web-meetme)

Manmohan Singh Jandu manmohansj at gmail.com
Fri Dec 3 16:19:32 UTC 2010

Hi,

I am really not sure if this is related to the meetme in asterisk OR
this is something to do in web-meetme. I tried to google but didnt get
any proper results.
I am facing one issue in Web-meetme on the expiry of any conference
that we create.
I am having Web-meetme 4.0.2 over Asterisk 1.6
Any conference we create in web-meetme never expires. I am not sure if
i am missing while configuring, though i didnt find anything in
lib/define.php  also checked in asterisk that can point me, which can
help me in fixing this issue.

Can someone please help me in fixing this.

--
Thanks & Regards
Manmohan Singh