[asterisk-users] + on Caller-ID

C F shmaltz at gmail.com
Fri Dec 3 09:18:09 CST 2010

I believe there has been some talk on this list about this in the
past. The providers do NOT send 1 on the PSTN only to the customer.
Meaning they add it when they THINK its the final destination. You can
try this by forwarding your number with that provider to another phone
that the provider doesn't send the 1 and you will see the 1 is not
there.