[asterisk-users] Pickup parcked call from Aastra 9480i ct cordless

Danny Nicholas danny at debsinc.com
Tue Aug 31 13:34:03 CDT 2010

[mailto:asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com] On Behalf Of Nicolas Ross
>Subject: [asterisk-users] Pickup parcked call from Aastra 9480i ct cordless

>Here, we have 2 aastra 9133i and on 9480i ct cordless. We use often the
park
>call feature of asterisk to transfer calls to one another.

>But the 9480i ct cordless cannot pickup a parked call. When manually
entering 701 (parked call extention), the phone display "Call failed" (appel

écoué in french).

>Nothing is displayed on the asterisk console.

>When doing it from other aastra phones (same config), or other make phones,

it works.

>Any hints on possible causes ?

Make sure your verbosity is set to at least 5 and try to see the CLI output
on failure again.  Are you sure the call is parked on 701 (not 702-720 as
defined in features.conf)?

Other calls/extension dials work from this phone?