[asterisk-users] Pickup parcked call from Aastra 9480i ct cordless

Nicolas Ross rossnick-lists at cybercat.ca
Tue Aug 31 13:22:22 CDT 2010

Here, we have 2 aastra 9133i and on 9480i ct cordless. We use often the park
call feature of asterisk to transfer calls to one another.

But the 9480i ct cordless cannot pickup a parked call. When manually
entering 701 (parked call extention), the phone display "Call failed" (appel
écoué in french).

Nothing is displayed on the asterisk console.

When doing it from other aastra phones (same config), or other make phones,
it works.

Any hints on possible causes ?