[asterisk-users] AEL - what is error: ael.flex:647 ael_yylex:Unhandled char(s):

Zeeshan Zakaria zishanov at gmail.com
Wed Aug 25 10:42:40 CDT 2010

That's what I understood too from this one and probably only related google
search result, but even if I have just 3-4 lines of code, the error is still
there. It is all English characters, so UTF-8 compatibility issue should not
be there. I am sure there is some small little config change is required
somewhere related to AEL, but where, I don't know.

Zeeshan A Zakaria

--
www.ilovetovoip.com