[asterisk-users] AEL - what is error: ael.flex:647 ael_yylex: Unhandled char(s):

Zeeshan Zakaria zishanov at gmail.com
Wed Aug 25 10:23:35 CDT 2010

Hi List,

When doing 'ael reload' on two servers, which are setup with asterisk 1.4.22
and 1.4.35 respectively, I am getting multiple lines of this strange error:

ERROR[15483]: ael.flex:647 ael_yylex: Unhandled char(s):

On three other servers with same versions of asterisk, i.e. 1.4.22, I don't
see this error.

Number of lines of the error are the same as the number of lines of the
code. But the AEL code works fine otherwise.

Any idea what is the reason of this error? I couldn't find any useful info
on google regarding this error.

--
Zeeshan A Zakaria