[asterisk-users] Should I move to 1.6 or 1.8, or stay with 1.4?

Zeeshan Zakaria zishanov at gmail.com
Tue Aug 24 08:51:18 CDT 2010

Hi list,

I am planning a migration to virtual machines, and was considering with it
to move from 1.4 to one of the later versions. My and my clients' 1.4 setups
have been rock solid and I don't want to put myself into any unnecessary
trouble. Those of you with solid experience with all these versions, what
would you suggest? What new and exciting enhancements would newer versions
bring and how about their stability and reliability? Or should I stay with
1.4?

Sincerely,

Zeeshan A Zakaria

--