[asterisk-users] Opensource Speech recognition for Asterisk

Zeeshan Zakaria zishanov at gmail.com
Sat Aug 21 18:09:58 CDT 2010

Then may be these big multi-billion dollar corporations should use one of
them, with whom we all deal regarding various services, and who put us
through these voice recognition time-wasting activity in a hope that the
poor caller will eventually give up, or will wait painfully long until one
of their agent will get time to attend call in person.

Your experience could be different and better then most, and you have
certainly complete right of your own opinion.

Zeeshan A Zakaria

--
www.ilovetovoip.com

On 2010-08-21 6:57 PM, "Paul Belanger" <paul.belanger at polybeacon.com> wrote:

On Sat, Aug 21, 2010 at 6:21 PM, Zeeshan Zakaria <zishanov at gmail.com> wrote:
> I yet have to see ANY...
I disagree, while not Open Source like the OP requested, both Nuance
and Microsoft Speech Server are nothing to laugh at.

--
Paul Belanger | dCAP
Polybeacon | Consultant