[asterisk-users] Click2call from an OpenOffice document

Anthony Messina amessina at messinet.com
Fri Aug 20 15:12:11 CDT 2010

On Friday, August 20, 2010 10:35:10 am Olivier wrote:
> Yes, adding this kind of link should do it but I'm looking for a solution
> which automatically insert whatever is needed to launch a call.

wouldn't it be difficult to know exactly which applications are available on
the system which has the document open?  the solution might be different for
every reader of that document.

the previously proposed web link-based solution would provide you with the
greatest reach.

perhaps we aren't exactly sure what you are trying to accomplish.  what is
your end goal?

8F89 5E72 8DF0 BCF0 10BE 9967 92DC 35DC B001 4A4E