[asterisk-users] Calling Line Identity - any ideas

Paddy Grice paddy at wizaner.com
Thu Aug 19 02:54:33 CDT 2010

Hi Sherwood

Maybe my miss-understanding sip.conf I will try and see what happens - but I
don't understand how "sip" would know which CLID to send to each sip
endpoint - internal or external.

BTW this is all to get return of missed calls working.

I don't know if this makes it any clearer -

An internal call from Ext123 should send 123 as the CLID to SIP/Ext400 but
should send 442071110123 to SIP/TheWorld but an external call from
44123455667788 should send the received CLID 44123455667788 to both.

Will check up on sip.conf

Paddy