[asterisk-users] Realtime Context

Ishfaq Malik ish at pack-net.co.uk
Tue Aug 17 09:47:05 CDT 2010

We use a script on a cron which runs from a table/queue that only has an
entry placed in it if a new context is added.

If that is the case the script writes a new extenions.conf generating
all the contexts and switch statements by doing a distinct select of
contexts in the table. It also executed the dialplan reload after the
new conf file had been generated.

If your shell scripting isn't up to much I can give you an example

Ish

--
Ishfaq Malik
Software Developer