[asterisk-users] Realtime Context

Zeeshan Zakaria zishanov at gmail.com
Tue Aug 17 09:02:00 CDT 2010

Hi,

As nobody has answered it yet, and long time ago I also seeked answer to
this exact same question, so I guess there is still no way to do it. What I
ended up doing was defining 100 contexts in extensions.conf, all with the
switch statements, so I didn't have to do a reload everytime. And then I
would add these contexts in the realtime database as per requirement. It was
about 3 years ago, and I don't remember more details about it, but just an
idea in case it might help you.

Zeeshan A Zakaria

--
www.ilovetovoip.com