[asterisk-users] BLF/Call Pickup using SPA942, SPA962, SPA932

Cassius Smith cassius at cassius.org
Mon Aug 16 15:49:05 CDT 2010

After chasing this some more, I decided to do the following:
1. Change the pickup code on the phone to *8#
2. Add an extension as follows:
exten => _*8XXX,1,Pickup($EXTEN:2})

This worked. When I first tried it, I included a context but that didn't
work for me (could be my dialplan context includes).

Cassius