[asterisk-users] Asterisk and OCS2007 R2

unserossi at aol.com unserossi at aol.com
Fri Aug 6 15:09:58 CDT 2010

I did it straight Asterisk to OCS using the OCS Mediation Server. We do have Dialogic Diva Server Cards which are able to be used as Media Gateway too using an additional software called SipControl (not 100% sure about the name) but as this software needs to be licensed separately I prefer a direct setup like a actually have.

Oliver

----
Oliver,

                Did you happen to use a Dialog Media gateway in the mix, or is this straight Asterisk to OCS? We are implementing this in my shop, and running a bit of a ground (trying to use the MediaGateway). Any help anyone could provide would be wonderful. Thanks all.

Lyle J. McKarns
Networking/Linux Engineering Team
n|m Nexus Management
4 Industrial Parkway