[asterisk-users] Asterisk and OCS2007 R2

Lyle McKarns Lyle.McKarns at nexusmgmt.com
Fri Aug 6 14:59:21 CDT 2010

Oliver,
                Did you happen to use a Dialog Media gateway in the mix, or is this straight Asterisk to OCS? We are implementing this in my shop, and running a bit of a ground (trying to use the MediaGateway). Any help anyone could provide would be wonderful. Thanks all.

Lyle J. McKarns
Networking/Linux Engineering Team
n|m Nexus Management
4 Industrial Parkway