[asterisk-users] What do you use for Invoicing?

Leif Madsen leif.madsen at asteriskdocs.org
Tue Aug 3 10:33:52 CDT 2010

On 10-08-02 02:26 PM, bruce bruce wrote:
> Hi Everyone,
>
> Sorry, if it's not directly related to Asterisk. Some of people on this
> list might have PBX deployed for their clients. What software do you use
> to invoice them so the invoice looks like a proper telecom invoice maybe?
>
> Prefer:
> -opensource with Windows binary available.
> -able to create .pdf invoices rather than printable ones.

This may not meet all specifications (as I haven't played with it yet), but I
saw the full blown version in a demo a couple of months ago and it was
definitely impressive. It had a lot of metrics and data for billing, and did
everything I could think of. I just don't have any customers who have required
such a service yet.

They also have a free service, but again, I haven't tried it, but it might be
something to check out:

http://dthfreecallrating.com/

The pay service is here:

http://www.dthvoipbilling.com/