[asterisk-users] asterisk-users Digest, Vol 73, Issue 5

Nasir Javaid nasirjavaidnasir at gmail.com
Tue Aug 3 10:22:17 CDT 2010

Hi C F

no asterisk and sip device are not behind same router. actually  both are in
different countries. how ever when caller and callee are behind same routers
voice is just fine (both ways) and i can see re-INVITEs too.

but when someone calls from another router then this issue arises.  caller
can hear the called party but called party can not hear caller. and there
are no re-invites issued too.

i am bit new to sip and rtp stuff and don't know what is going on. how
asterisk is issuing re-invites for devices behind same router and not for
device behind another router?

Nasir Javaid

Message: 12