[asterisk-users] mapping of disconnect reasons

Tilghman Lesher tlesher at digium.com
Tue Aug 3 09:36:54 CDT 2010

On Tuesday 03 August 2010 06:21:23 Philipp von Klitzing wrote:
> > Is there a way to change the mappings of disconnect reasons to certain
> > SIP messages? E.G. I need to change the mapping for SIP 402 "Payment
> > Required" from 16 (normal termination) like it is in 1.4.24 to 21
> > (call rejected) as defined in RFC 3398.
>
> * if you think the mapping is wrong, then you should open a ticket on the
> Asterisk bug tracker

Actually, much of the mapping is specified by RFC 3398 section 8.2.6.1.  Thus,
if you think the mapping is wrong, you should submit a suggestion for
amendment to the RFC editor.  Only for response codes specified differently
than in this section should you open an issue in the tracker.

--
Tilghman Lesher