[asterisk-users] What do you use for Invoicing?

Steve Totaro stotaro at totarotechnologies.com
Tue Aug 3 08:35:06 CDT 2010

Most customers I have dealt with, including myself, want CDRs with the bill
via online access, or emailed as an attachment (if not too large).

How can they reconcile their bill without call details?

One vendor I used would send a DVD each month with CDRs because we were
averaging ~15,000 - ~25,000 calls a day, mostly inbound on TFNs, but a good
amount, although relatively nothing for outbound.

Thanks,
Steve Totaro