[asterisk-users] What do you use for Invoicing?

Nasir Iqbal nasir at ictinnovations.com
Tue Aug 3 01:01:23 CDT 2010

Hi Bruce,

We have build an Invoicing module (ICTInovice) for Elastix. It is Free, Open
Source, Generate PDF Invoices, and can mail invoices to clients!

You can download it from http://sourceforge.net/projects/ictinvoice/

<http://sourceforge.net/projects/ictinvoice/>Note: Currently ICTInvoice only
work with Elastix 1.6

Regards

On Mon, Aug 2, 2010 at 11:26 PM, bruce bruce <bruceb444 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Everyone,
>
> Sorry, if it's not directly related to Asterisk. Some of people on this
> list might have PBX deployed for their clients. What software do you use to
> invoice them so the invoice looks like a proper telecom invoice maybe?
>
> Prefer:
> -opensource with Windows binary available.
> -able to create .pdf invoices rather than printable ones.
>
> Thanks
>
> --

Nasir Iqbal

ICT Innovations