[asterisk-users] mapping of disconnect reasons

Harel Cohen harel at easycall.gi
Mon Aug 2 07:53:55 CDT 2010

Hi All,
Is there a way to change the mappings of disconnect reasons to certain SIP messages? E.G. I need to change the mapping for SIP 402 “Payment Required” from 16 (normal termination) like it is in 1.4.24 to 21 (call rejected) as defined in RFC 3398. For me this is a big issue because my dial plan will look for alternative termination in the event of network error (e.g. reason 3 or 21 which is resulting call status “CONGESTION”) but will not do so for all normal terminations (16, Normal Termnation, 17 Busy, 18 No Answer).
Thanks,
Harel