[asterisk-users] Asterisk Gurus - What is your best Asterisk Queue Analyzer and Asterisk Log Analyzer program out there?

Lenz Emilitri lenz.loway at gmail.com
Mon Aug 2 01:45:16 CDT 2010

Well, actually we are in contact with quite a number of call-centers that
use the free version - a lot of times it's embedded call centers, like
internal help-desks and such. One of the nicest things of * is that you
would not buy an ACD module for a "traditional" pbx to support just a couple
of users, but with * it's free.
l.

Loway - home of QueueMetrics - http://queuemetrics.com