[asterisk-users] SpiderMux?

Tim Nelson tnelson at rockbochs.com
Fri Apr 30 10:54:11 CDT 2010

----- "Lyle Giese" <lyle at lcrcomputer.net> wrote:
> Tim Nelson wrote:
> > Greetings all-
> >
> > I've stumbled upon a TDMoE gateway for FXO/FXS called the SpiderMux.
> It looks rather interesting. Has anyone used one? Where did you
> purchase it? Pricing? Operational issues?
> >
> > http://spidermux.com/
> >
> > Tim Nelson
> > Systems/Network Support
> > Rockbochs Inc.
> > (218)727-4332 x105
> >

> A couple of things bother me about their webpage. The link for the
> manufacturers home page goes to an expired domain name. And the price
> list page is dated in 2006.

I agree... the pages and information are quite out of date. However, I can't seem to find any place that sells these units. I'm not in dire need of one, I simply found the product and found it to be very interesting to say the least. The only other device I've used which brings the calls into Asterisk via TDMoE is the Fonebridge which worked very well.

Tim Nelson
Systems/Network Support
Rockbochs Inc.
(218)727-4332 x105