[asterisk-users] How to debug the problem of Asterisk using so much of CPU percentage...?

Greg Banschbach glbny at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 25 11:15:59 CDT 2010

Please take a few minutes, and fill us in on a few things:  Which version of Asterisk, what codec if any,
server hardware ( Make (HP/Dell/IBM) Model, CPU ( single or multicore, speed ), and any other pertinent info you can think of.  Just trying to help you get a more informed answer.

Good Luck,
Greg