[asterisk-users] How to debug the problem of Asterisk using so much of CPU percentage...?

bruce bruce bruceb444 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 25 10:59:51 CDT 2010

Hi Everyone,

How is this possible? How can I go about debugging this? I think that the
sound chopping and choking is also related to this. I have never seen
Asterisk show 43% of cpu usuage when there is only one call going. It
actually flactuates down to 11% and up to 43%.

Please guide me as to where to look at?

 2111 asterisk  17   0 40992  17m 8064 S 43.5  1.0 853:53.66 asterisk

Thanks,
Bruce