[asterisk-users] Jitter Buffer and MeetMe.

russian qwerty russian.qwerty at gmail.com
Sun Apr 25 06:13:55 CDT 2010

Hello, David.

Thank you for reply. But my problem is certainly in the size of JitterBuffer
of chan_local. I realy need to know how to change the size of JB (reduce).

BTW:
1. The file /etc/asterisk/dsp.conf doesn't exist in my Asterisk 1.6.0.6
(something wrong?).
2. VAD is already disable for all trunks.
3. And 'talker optimization' future is already disable by patch for
app_meetme.c.