[asterisk-users] VoIP monitoring tools

mike mosier trixboxce at gmail.com
Sat Apr 24 21:06:29 CDT 2010

Howdy all

1. does  anyone know a good voip / sip / qos monitoring tool?
2. Has anyone had luck running asterisk phone systems over DSL?
3, Has anyone used sonic wall routers for qos over dsl.

The company I am consulting for would like to install asterisk boxes over
dsl with sonicwall routers. For the last 4  years I have installed all my
boxes over t1 lines with cisco routers and have had no sound problems, The
couple of clients we tried this out on are having sound issues so you see
why I would like to find a good monitoring tool.

We are using Broadsoft SIP trunks.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Michael D Mosier