[asterisk-users] VOIP Monitoring tools........

mike mosier trixboxce at gmail.com
Sat Apr 24 20:23:53 CDT 2010

Hey all

 What VoIP networking monitoring, asterisk monitoring tools would you
recommend? I started working with an IT company that insists on using DSL
with a Sonicwall router. The problem is that the clients are having sound
problems. The owner is convinced that it's the Asterisk box. In the 4 yrs I
have been doing this I have not had this bad a sound problem and it always
came down to a bad setup in the Cisco router. Asterisk just doesn't have
sound problems so I am going to have to convince him that its either the
router or DSL. Has anyone used DSL for SIP traffic? How about Sonicwall
routers?

Michael D Mosier