[asterisk-users] How to do analog e&m on asterisk?

Zeeshan Zakaria zishanov at gmail.com
Thu Apr 22 17:46:14 CDT 2010

Thank you for this info. I'll look into this equipment and other similar.

Zeeshan A Zakaria

--
Sent from my Android phone with K-9 Mail.

On 2010-04-22 6:27 PM, "Kevin P. Fleming" <kpfleming at digium.com> wrote:

Zeeshan Zakaria wrote:
> Thanks Kevin for your reply. We tried this option with two MultiVoIP
> devi...
MultiVOIP is not a channel bank, it's a SIP media gateway. Look for a
Carrier Access ADIT 600 or something similar; pretty much any modular T1
channel bank should have E&M cards available. E&M will be expensive
(somewhat) no matter which route you take, because it's not something
that was deployed in massive volumes like FXS/FXO are, and it was
primarily used for trunking between large expensive PBXes.

--

Kevin P. Fleming
445 Jan Davis Drive NW - Huntsvill...