[asterisk-users] AMD reporting NOTSURE most of the time

Chris Gentle gentlec at gmail.com
Tue Apr 20 07:56:59 CDT 2010

On Thu, Apr 15, 2010 at 4:06 PM, Baji Panchumarti <
baji.panchumarti at gmail.com> wrote:

>  Steve, Chris :
>
>  I too had this problem and the solution was not tweaking
>  the AMD parameters, but playing a short audio file (even
>  a really really short one) before executing the AMD function.
>
>  The key is executing the  "Background"  step before AMD()

You're right, that does seem to make difference.  I tried a couple of test
calls using your solution and my AMD() function correctly detected HUMAN
where it had been getting NOTSURE.  Thanks for the help, I'll do some more
testing as soon as I can.

--
Chris