[asterisk-users] Zap PRI failed with Cause 34 - Where to check for problems?

bruce bruce bruceb444 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 19 13:52:07 CDT 2010

Hello Everyone,

I have a system that was working on Sunday 1 P.M. and then gives Congestion
on Monday morning. Sometimes over night it probably stopped working. It's a
PBXinaFLASH with Asterisk 1.4 and libPRI with a 23 channel PRI connected and
24th D-Channel.

This is all I see in /var/log/asterisk/full:

[2010-04-19 08:45:50] WARNING[29707] app_dial.c: Unable to create channel of
type 'ZAP' (cause 34 - Circuit/channel congestion)

Where can I look to debug the problem?

Thanks,
Bruce